Thursday 6 March 2014

WIP Thursday - Because Wednesday Disappeared

I had one of those weeks where today is already Thursday and my long list of things I wanted to get done is not even really started. Sunday was going to be a fantastic sewing day, but with the weather outside hovering around -22 Celsius before the windchill was calculated my unfinished basement was not warm to be sew in. I went for big Sunday afternoon nap instead. The rest of the week I have had trouble concentrating as we have been discussing me changing positions at work.

Any way, I got a few Farmer's Wife Blocks done and made my March Block of the Month for the Hexie Blog's Block of the Month. To see all the Farmer's Wife Blocks I have made so far, check out the new tab at the top of my blog.

Block 58 - Mother's Dream
Block 97 - Waste Not
Block 59 - Night and Day

Block 33 - Farmer's Puzzle

The batiks I used for the Hexie BOM are leftovers from my appliqué animals curtains that I made for Monkey just before she was born.


Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
GeoMama

1 comment:

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.